GENERAL PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
About This Privacy Notice
- Who We Are?
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
- Information You Provide Us
- Use Of Information
We will use the information set out above for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity;
- taking payments from you;
- processing applications
- dealing with complaints and otherwise providing customer services to you.
- to provide services you have requested
- to respond to any comments, complaints, enquiries or requests you may send us, and to send you important information about We Education or your account;
- to personalise our website, products or services for you;
- to maintain and administer licensee and membership records;
- to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our services;
- to conduct market research and for strategic development/business intelligence purposes, to improve our service to you;
- to exercise our contractual rights
- to monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline;
- to conduct marketing (where consent is not required).
- for legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
Where you give us consent:
- We will send you direct marketing by email in relation to our services, news and events or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partner organisations although these emails and/or SMS messages will always come from us;
- we place cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used; and on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Information about website users and members may be shared with third-party service providers.Your Personal Information may be processed by us in the country where it was collected as well as other countries, including the United States.We will disclose your information and co-operate with appropriate bodies and authorities in good faith where we are required to by law, a court order, a regulatory authority, or otherwise, including with the police, trading standards, regulatory authorities, or other relevant authorities.
- Retention Of Your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this policy. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on the other websites you visit.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights you can contact us an email at [email protected]